Due to our ever-expanding business we have a vacancy for a customer service representative.
Description & Responsibilities
- Maintaining confidentiality of documents and papers of the organization or business
- Performing basic office duties like answering the telephone, directing calls
- Operating fax machines, photocopiers and other office equipment
- Preparing quotes for customers
- Working with our suppliers to provide the best possible price into the quote including preparing Quote Reviews for signature
- Working with OPS2 to input Sales Order including preparing Contract Reviews for signature
- Direct contact with customers regarding projects that you are working on
- Purchasing parts as required for the projects you are working on
- Attend customer project meetings as required
- Cooperating with co-workers in order to maintain a healthy and friendly environment as well as good communication within the office
- Any other task deemed appropriate by management
Experience / Skills / Attributes
Strong communication, written, analytical and interpersonal skills; Customer service relation and coordination skills; Good computer operating knowledge use of Excel, Word and Visio; Ability to work in cooperation with people and also unsupervised; Good organisational skills.
- Company values of integrity, professionalism, knowledge, respect and passion
- Undertake all tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Communicating with customers in a professional manner
- Communicating with project owner on a regular basis to update project position
- Communicating effectively with other internal departments
To apply for this position you must fill in the Rockford job application form linked above and supply a copy of your current CV along with any other information requested above.
You can return the application form and other documents to us by email or by post.
Rockford Components Ltd.
Rockford House, Acer Road,
Rockford designs, manufactures and supplies high reliability products in to defence, commercial air and industrial markets. Our core products are system solutions, interconnect harness and cabling, design services and customised logistics services.
Rockford’s pedigree and experience coupled with capabilities in system, interconnect design and logistics allows Rockford to service projects ranging from an individual cable assembly to designing, manufacturing and installing a complete electronic system or electro-mechanical assembly.
Integrity » Respect » Passion » Professional » Knowledge
Your Career at Rockford
Careers at Rockford involve doing something a little different that also has a real impact in the world, such as supplying globally armed forces with the equipment they rely on.
It can be demanding, and there is always pressure to get the job out on time to the highest level of quality, so level heads are preferred. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a passion to do well, as this opens further career opportunities with us along the way.
Please note that job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. These things may change at any time with or without notice.
If a career at Rockford sounds like something you’d enjoy, please get in touch.