Full Time, Permanent Role, 2 Roles Available
1 x Trainee No experience necessary – we are looking for someone with attention to detail and willingness to learn.
1 x Experienced – We are looking for someone with experience of manufacturing cables/ wiring harnesses/ electromechanical build or someone that is IPC certified.
Both roles involve the manufacture of wiring harnesses to required standards for the defence, automotive and aerospace industries.
Rockford Employee Benefits
- Every 4th Friday off
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Employee discount programme with discounts and incentives at over 800 retailers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Dress down Friday’s (and half day Friday’s)
- Company pension scheme through Legal and General
- Uniform provided
- Quarterly coaching reviews
- Free parking
Your Career at Rockford
Careers at Rockford involve doing something a little different that also has a real impact in the world, such as supplying globally armed forces, the automotive and aerospace industry with the equipment they rely on.
It can be demanding, and the mission is to get the job out on time to the highest level of quality. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic, good attention to detail and a positive attitude to join our team.
Description & Responsibilities
- Build product to required standards in line with the production plan
- Set a good example in terms of time keeping, attendance, quality, productivity, conduct etc.
- To maintain skills by continuing professional development to meet future requirements as required
- Help and mentor other team members when required
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained in work areas and actively support any new housekeeping initiatives
- To carry out all tasks in accordance with Rockford Components Ltd Quality Manual and Health and Safety processes and procedures
- To support and effectively embrace changes to standards, policies, processes and products and positively adapt to change
- To interact and communicate with all other team members to ensure a professional and consistent environment is developed, maintained and enhanced
Experience / Skills / Attributes
- Experience of wiring/ cable manufacture/ electromechanical build or IPC certified or willingness to learn.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work from instructions.
- High level accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Flexible during times of change.
To apply for this position you must fill in the Rockford job application form linked above and supply a copy of your current CV along with any other information requested above.
You can return the application form and other documents to us by email or by post.
Rockford Components Ltd
Rockford designs, manufactures and supplies high reliability products in to defence, commercial air and industrial markets. Our core products are system solutions, interconnect harness and cabling, design services and customised logistics services.
Rockford’s pedigree and experience coupled with capabilities in system, interconnect design and logistics allows Rockford to service projects ranging from an individual cable assembly to designing, manufacturing and installing a complete electronic system or electro-mechanical assembly.
Integrity » Respect » Passion » Professional » Knowledge
Your Career at Rockford
Careers at Rockford involve doing something a little different that also has a real impact in the world, such as supplying globally armed forces with the equipment they rely on.
It can be demanding, and there is always pressure to get the job out on time to the highest level of quality, so level heads are preferred. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a passion to do well, as this opens further career opportunities with us along the way.
Please note that job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. These things may change at any time with or without notice.
If a career at Rockford sounds like something you’d enjoy, please get in touch.