Due to our ever expanding business we have a vacancy for a Quality Control Inspector.
- Ensure production agreed priorities are fulfilled, with the aim of achieving on time delivery of product to meet the company’s vision of Delivering Global Excellence by Design.
- Lead by example in terms of time keeping, attendance, quality, productivity, conduct etc.
- Monitoring the production/quality processes recording problems, rework details, highlighting any improvements necessary.
- Personal development through training needs and mentoring.
- Assist the Inspection Team Supervisor with accurate and comprehensive information for staff reviews.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained within inspection areas and actively support any new housekeeping initiatives.
- Support MK testing processes, recording problems, rework details, highlighting any improvements necessary.
- To carry out all tasks in accordance with Rockford Components Ltd, QMS, Health and Safety Standards.
- To support and effectively embrace changes to standards, policies, processes and products and positively adapt to change.
- To interact and communicate with production team leaders and operators to ensure a professional and consistent environment is developed, maintained and enhanced.
- To perform all duties as directed by the Inspection Team Supervisor.
Experience / Skills / Attributes
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible during times of change
- Full training given
- Company values of Integrity, Professional, Knowledge, Respect and Passion
- IPC 620 Acceptability of Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies and IPC 610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies.
To apply for this position you must fill in the Rockford job application form linked above and supply a copy of your current CV along with any other information requested above.
You can return the application form and other documents to us by email or by post.
Rockford Components Ltd.
Rockford House, Acer Road,
Rockford designs, manufactures and supplies high reliability products in to defence, commercial air and industrial markets. Our core products are system solutions, interconnect harness and cabling, design services and customised logistics services.
Rockford’s pedigree and experience coupled with capabilities in system, interconnect design and logistics allows Rockford to service projects ranging from an individual cable assembly to designing, manufacturing and installing a complete electronic system or electro-mechanical assembly.
Integrity » Respect » Passion » Professional » Knowledge
Your Career at Rockford
Careers at Rockford involve doing something a little different that also has a real impact in the world, such as supplying globally armed forces with the equipment they rely on.
It can be demanding, and there is always pressure to get the job out on time to the highest level of quality, so level heads are preferred. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and a passion to do well, as this opens further career opportunities with us along the way.
Please note that job descriptions are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. These things may change at any time with or without notice.
If a career at Rockford sounds like something you’d enjoy, please get in touch.