Rockford is pleased to announce that it has signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant. As a signatory we have committed to recognising the value serving member of the Armed Forces, both regular and reservists, veterans and their families contribute to our business and our community.
In practical terms, Rockford will ensure that the Armed Forces Covenant is upheld by:
- Promoting the fact that we are an armed forces-friendly organisation throughout our UK operations and using the Covenant logo in our literature where and when we can.
- Seeking to support the employment of veterans young and old ensuring a “veteran friendly” approach.
- Striving to support the employment of Service spouses and partners.
- Endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave for Service spouses and partners before, during and after a partner’s deployment.
- Seeking to support our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including by accommodating their training and deployment where possible.
Our Armed Forces provide an essential service to all of us, sacrificing some civilian freedoms, facing danger and, sometimes, suffering serious injury or death as a result of their duty. Families also play a vital role in supporting the operational effectiveness of our Armed Forces. They deserve our respect and support, and fair treatment. Rockford is committed to providing this.